Terms & Conditions
Go Shooting terms We want to ensure you understand all relevant information in relation to your upcoming Clay Target Shooting experience. Please take a few minutes to read over the following terms and conditions.
We recommend that you pass this on to those that will attend the event. Minimum Age:
All participants must be 12+ years of age to participate in our Clay Target Shooting experiences.
For some of our ‘Extra’s’ a minimum age of 18+ is required. Dress Code:
Comfortable clothing that are weather appropriate. It is advisable to wear flat closed¬toe shoes. No singlets, thongs or camouflage clothing can be worn. If you wear corrective lenses for distance it is beneficial to use them during the activity. We recommend you bring hats and sunglasses. Alcohol: ZERO Tolerance (0.00) BAC. Don’t drink and shoot! Corporate Shooting Stars operates a strict alcohol and drug policy. If we have any doubt as to a participant’s ability to shoot, or believe that a participant may be under the influence of either alcohol or drugs, we will not allow that person to participate. Please note, that we will not refund or waive any fees paid or owing in the event that we disqualify a person for the above reasons.
Firearm Safety: /30/2015 Order RDDLEJ6 is Confirmed https://app.rezdy.com/orders/print/RDDLEJ6?templateName=order_details 4/4 Please note that we have strict firearm safety rules. Failure to listen to your instructor in relation to any safety matters can lead to an immediate ceasing of your event. All costs will be forfeited if safety rules are not adhered to. Time Of Arrival: We follow a strict schedule so please arrive 15 minutes early to ensure we start on time and no subsequent bookings are effected. If you are not on time the full value of the package may not be received if time does not allow. Payment Policy: We accept payment by: Paypal, Direct Deposit, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Diners (Credit Cards will incur a 2.5% fee), Cheque or Cash. Payment terms vary dependent on the package chosen. Please enquire for specific details for your event. Refund/Cancellation Policy Payment terms are as follows:
- 17 days prior – 100% of the booking
- 814 days prior – 50% of the booking
- 1460 days prior – 25% of the booking • 60 + days prior – NO Fee
- Cancellations must be notified in writing via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- No refunds will be given if any of the terms and conditions are breached or if less than the number of booked participants attend the event.
- Corporate Shooting Stars operates outdoors and will proceed in all weather conditions. Cancellation due to weather will only be accepted due to extreme cases where Corporate Shooting Stars deems it unsafe to continue to operate. We will endeavour to provide an alternative date to hold the event based on the suitability for both parties. Gift Vouchers:
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of issue. Gift vouchers are non¬refundable.
- 10 day cancellation policy otherwise voucher subject to forfeiture.
- Prices, session dates, and times are subject to change without notice
- All participants/spectators will be required to sign relevant paperwork to participate. Please bring ID as this may be required.
- Pictures and/or videos may be taken throughout the experience. If for some reason you do not want your image taken and/or used publicly please advise in writing to email@example.com